Cutting edge technology in a world of balance
Dr. Ulmer’s Video-Nystagmography uses real-time analysis of eye movements
that meets the demands of assessing the “Dizzy Patient”. The system is
comfortable for the patient and easy to use for the clinicians. Ulmer VNG
enhances the effectiveness of diagnosis of the patients with balance
Software & Modules Highlights:
Unique eye detection providing 99% reliability
- Automatic eye centering and lock-onto-pupil system: no adjustment of the
goggle or camera needed!
- Overcomes problem of dark eyelids
- Automatic calibration for faster examination
- Geometrical calibration for examination of the difficult patient.
A Complete set of tests
- Ocular motor testing: Saccade, Smooth Pursuit & Optokinetic. Analysis
of the ocular motor function in response to a stimulus displayed on a video
monitor or projected on a wall with a video projector.
- Vestibular testing: Positional and Spontaneous Nystagmus, Gaze,
Dix-Hallpike Caloric and any Nystagmus recording.
- Extensive packages: starting from a VNG standard, other tests are
available such as kinetic rotary test, gaze test, Vibration induced
Nystagmus, head impulse test & tilt test with 3D Torsio
Data management and new report generator
- Patient information & data associated are stored into a patient Manager
- Patient data can be imported & exported for pathology study on remote PC
workstation or data sharing via email.
- Completely dynamic & customizable reporting:
- For each patient: Choose the test to print
- For each test: Select the type of graphs (position or velocity
graph), of results (diagrams or tables), of comments that you’d like to
display.For each patient: Choose the test to print
- For each graph: Choose tracing (eyes, cumulative, target), its
size and its specific color.
- For each result: Organizing, positioning, adjusting your
different results as you like into the page (size and type of diagrams
Video Head Impulse Test (VHIT Ulmer)
For evaluation of semicircular canals
- Ideal to complete your vestibular exploration with a very affordable tool
- Results from years of collaboration between Dr Ulmer, Synapsys and research
- VHIT Ulmer system is a breakthrough tool for the evaluation of vestibular
- Available in two upgradable versions, VHIT Ulmer is adapted to all budgets
and to all practices.
- You can use it as a screening device for lateral canals or for functional
exploration of lateral, anterior and posterior canals depending on the
- Complementary to VNG examination, Video Head Impulse Test ULMER is the only
device testing each semicircular canals at high frequency. It can thus
reveal pathologies that could not have been detected with traditional VNG